Fight through all the bumps in the road with the Georgia Boot Rumbler certified safety composite toe waterproof pull-on work boot.
The upper on this 10" pull-on boot is constructed from full grain leather and features leather pull loops and an external TPU toe cap for added abrasion resistance and durability.
The inside of this composite toe work boot in lined in with high performance mesh and is equipped with our guaranteed Georgia Waterproof System. Your feet will not only stay dry, but feel the ultimate comfort provided by the AMP LT memory foam insole.
The composite toe cap is Ergo-Fit which means shaped to match the contours of your foot, allowing more wiggle room for your toes. It meets the Australian standards for AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 protective toe classification. Additionally this boot meets the ASTM F2413 classification for electrical hazard footwear.
The triple density outsole features an internal EVA midsole encapsulated in an external TPU heel stabilizer and rubber outsole. It's not only slip and oil-resistant but has great heat and chemical resistant properties as well. It also includes a double ribbed steel shank for added stability and durability.
The Georgia Boot Rumbler collection is built for heavy duty performance with lightweight comfort.
We offer a range of flexible payment options including Afterpay and ZippayMade in Wide (W) width
Mens USA sizing - please check your size
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Australian certified protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 10 inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Composite toe
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Internal EVA midsole encapsulated in TPU with heel stabilizer
- External TPU toe cap for added protection and durability
Most of our footwear is made to USA or European sizing.
USA sizes for Ladies are the same as Australian.
USA sizes for Men are about half a size smaller than Australian;
if you normally wear an Australian men’s 8½ then your USA size will most likely be 9.
Your best guide is your normal Australian shoe size and look in a good pair of dress shoes.
If you are still not sure then a local shoe shop will always be able to size your feet for you.
Please refer to the Size Guide for more information.
As a last resort, if you are still unsure of your size, then please do the following:
- Put a blank piece of paper on an uncarpeted floor with the short edge against the wall
- Stand bare foot on the paper with your heel touching the wall
- Have someone else make a pencil mark on the paper at the end of your longest toe
- Measure the distance in centimetres between the pencil mark and the edge of the paper that was touching the wall
- Refer to the Size Chart tab to find the size corresponding to the length of your foot
This has to be done very accurately as there are such small differences between sizes.
The Size Chart has been prepared with the best available information but does not guarantee fit
The letters represent width.
For ladies, we stock B, C, M, W
B and M represent a medium or more narrow width
C and W represent a wider width
For men, we carry D, EE, EEE, EW, W
D represents a more narrow fit
EE, EW and W stand for a wider fit
Occasionally we stock EEE, which is very wide
Just about all our men's footwear is supplied in one of the wider sizes
Please be careful to choose the size you think is right for you.
When trying them on for the first time, do it on a carpet so as not to damage the sole.
It sometimes helps to put a plastic bag over your foot to more easily slide into a new pair of boots.
If they feel comfortable but firm on the foot then that should be OK as the upper will relax.
In case the boots feel uncomfortably tight across the top of your foot, there are products available to help leather stretch.
Don’t worry if there is slippage at the heel as that is normal in a new pair of boots.
As you wear them in and the boots relax to the shape and movement of your feet, that slippage goes away
If the boots feel too wide, then you can look at getting an insole from a good boot repairer or shoe shop.
However, if your toes are touching the end of the shoe or there is too much gap at the heel then you probably need to get a different size. In that case, you will find a returns form with your new boots explaining how to return them for exchange. We will happily send you another pair of a different size of your choosing, as long as the product you return is in the same good condition as you received them, in the original packaging and all inside a large outer envelope for protection.
- Western Boot Barn is 100% online.
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Sydney, Australia.
- We do not have a place where boots can be tried on before buying.
- You will find good information about sizing through this website.
- We do have a simple Returns Policy, in case boots need to be sent back for any reason.
We recommend Collonil shoe care products, which we stock to match the boots we sell and offered as you go to checkout.
Please look to buy a boot jack to help better take your boots off and save from having to push down on the heel of the boot with your other foot.
If your boots get wet then it is important to not put them in front of a heat source to dry as this will damage the leather.
Buy boots fit for purpose. So, just as you wouldn't drive your Ferrari across a ploughed field, your full leather dress boots should not be used for working in the garden.
Well cared for boots will last for years, providing excellent long term value.
Orders placed before midday Sydney time are shipped on the same business day, otherwise the following business day.
- We ship with Australia Post eParcel service and International Express.
- Our prices include delivery within Australia and New Zealand.
- Customers in other overseas countries pay a shipping charge which does not cover local duties, fees and taxes charged by country of destination.
- We do not ship any exotic boots to countries outside Australia.
- You will be notified when your order has been dispatched from Sydney.
All orders are sent with a returns form which explains what to do in case you need to send boots back for exchange or full refund.
- The boots have to be in the same condition as you received them and properly packed in their original packaging with tags attached.
- You fill out the returns form, pack it with the boots and mail them to the address given on the form.
- You are responsible for the cost of postage back to us.
- We will send an exchange to you free of charge if you are in Australia or New Zealand; postage charges apply to customers in other countries.
The Size Chart has been prepared with the best available information but does not guarantee fit.
Quick Delivery, Comfy BootsBy: David on 20 July 2020I ordered a pair of these boots on a Friday and they arrived the following Friday, the fastest of any delivery during the COVID-19 period. When ordering USA sized boots, be sure to order one size larger than your usual Australian boot size (eg: 9.5 Oz = 10.5 USA). The boots are well made and are very comfortable to wear all day. They have to be the most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned, and being rated to Australian Standards for safety, I am very happy with this purchase. Highly recommend.
Western Boot BarnResponse
Thanks for your great review. Georgia Boot is one of the very best work boot manufacturers on this planet so you certainly made a good choice with the GB00286 Waterproof Safety boot. We appreciate your comments on sizing but please note fit does vary from person to person as foot shape is very individual and the fit depends upon the shape of the foot relative to shape of the boot. We suggest normally allowing a half size difference from Australian(Oz) to USA but there is no hard and fast rule on this. Hoping to see you again.