Long days out in the fields can be exhausting - especially for your feet. Without the right pair of boots, your feet end up sore and sometimes even blistered. You need the best support possible for endless days on horseback or treading the soil...
Say hello to the Western Heritage Cowgirl Boots from Ariat.
Despite the traditional vintage-leather look and classic stitching, these boots have complex comfort technology to ensure you're comfortable day-in, day-out. The Western Heritage Boot has a gel-cushioned footbed for shock absorption and a wide sole for extra stability. Combined with the medium round toe, you can feel confident dismounting your horse - just your foot in-or-out of the stirrup.
The outsole is also oil and water resistant, meaning you have strong grip - even on slippery, rainy days.
We've heard nothing but positive reviews about the Ariat Western Heritage Cowgirl Boots!
"The boot is amazing quality, very aesthetically pleasing and after breaking them in (wearing them for a couple of days), they're very comfortable. It takes a couple of days for the leather to stretch a little, but after that - they are perfect!" - Simona
"The boots are amazing and so comfortable. Extremely happy with my purchase, their prices are the best around and the service offered by Western Boot Barn." - Bev
At Western Boot Barn, we offer fast and free shipping throughout Australia & New Zealand. Plus, our customer service team is here to answer any questions you may have - get in touch. We can walk you through the sizing process!
We offer a range of flexible payment options including Afterpay and ZippaySupplied in wider (C) width
- 11" Shaft
- Full grain distressed brown leather
- Eight-row stitch pattern
- Leather lining
- Medium round R toe
- 1.75" Cowboy heel
- Duratread outsole
- ATS construction
Most of our footwear is made to USA or European sizing.
USA sizes for Ladies are the same as Australian.
USA sizes for Men are about half a size smaller than Australian;
if you normally wear an Australian men’s 8½ then your USA size will most likely be 9.
Your best guide is your normal Australian shoe size and look in a good pair of dress shoes.
If you are still not sure then a local shoe shop will always be able to size your feet for you.
Please refer to the Size Guide for more information.
As a last resort, if you are still unsure of your size, then please do the following:
- Put a blank piece of paper on an uncarpeted floor with the short edge against the wall
- Stand bare foot on the paper with your heel touching the wall
- Have someone else make a pencil mark on the paper at the end of your longest toe
- Measure the distance in centimetres between the pencil mark and the edge of the paper that was touching the wall
- Refer to the Size Chart tab to find the size corresponding to the length of your foot
This has to be done very accurately as there are such small differences between sizes.
The Size Chart has been prepared with the best available information but does not guarantee fit
The letters represent width.
For ladies, we stock B, C, M, W
B and M represent a medium or more narrow width
C and W represent a wider width
For men, we carry D, EE, EEE, EW, W
D represents a more narrow fit
EE, EW and W stand for a wider fit
Occasionally we stock EEE, which is very wide
Just about all our men's footwear is supplied in one of the wider sizes
Please be careful to choose the size you think is right for you.
When trying them on for the first time, do it on a carpet so as not to damage the sole.
It sometimes helps to put a plastic bag over your foot to more easily slide into a new pair of boots.
If they feel comfortable but firm on the foot then that should be OK as the upper will relax.
In case the boots feel uncomfortably tight across the top of your foot, there are products available to help leather stretch.
Don’t worry if there is slippage at the heel as that is normal in a new pair of boots.
As you wear them in and the boots relax to the shape and movement of your feet, that slippage goes away
If the boots feel too wide, then you can look at getting an insole from a good boot repairer or shoe shop.
However, if your toes are touching the end of the shoe or there is too much gap at the heel then you probably need to get a different size. In that case, you will find a returns form with your new boots explaining how to return them for exchange. We will happily send you another pair of a different size of your choosing, as long as the product you return is in the same good condition as you received them, in the original packaging and all inside a large outer envelope for protection.
- Western Boot Barn is 100% online.
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Sydney, Australia.
- We do not have a place where boots can be tried on before buying.
- You will find good information about sizing through this website.
- We do have a simple Returns Policy, in case boots need to be sent back for any reason.
We recommend Collonil shoe care products, which we stock to match the boots we sell and offered as you go to checkout.
Please look to buy a boot jack to help better take your boots off and save from having to push down on the heel of the boot with your other foot.
If your boots get wet then it is important to not put them in front of a heat source to dry as this will damage the leather.
Buy boots fit for purpose. So, just as you wouldn't drive your Ferrari across a ploughed field, your full leather dress boots should not be used for working in the garden.
Well cared for boots will last for years, providing excellent long term value.
Orders placed before midday Sydney time are shipped on the same business day, otherwise the following business day.
- We ship with Australia Post eParcel service and International Express.
- Our prices include delivery within Australia and New Zealand.
- Customers in other overseas countries pay a shipping charge which does not cover local duties, fees and taxes charged by country of destination.
- We do not ship any exotic boots to countries outside Australia.
- You will be notified when your order has been dispatched from Sydney.
All orders are sent with a returns form which explains what to do in case you need to send boots back for exchange or full refund.
- The boots have to be in the same condition as you received them and properly packed in their original packaging with tags attached.
- You fill out the returns form, pack it with the boots and mail them to the address given on the form.
- You are responsible for the cost of postage back to us.
- We will send an exchange to you free of charge if you are in Australia or New Zealand; postage charges apply to customers in other countries.
The Size Chart has been prepared with the best available information but does not guarantee fit.
Very Happy With My BootsBy: Sandie on 7 September 2020Fantastic customer service, prompt delivery and love my new boots. Sizing is spot on. Would highly recommend to new customers.
Beautiful and comfortableBy: Sandy Kornaus on 27 July 2020I recently purchased a pair of Ariat Western boots and was extremely happy with my purchase, they are beautifully crafted and very comfortable to wear! Postage was super quick, highly recommend the Western Boot Barn for your purchases!!
Ariat western bootsBy: Diana James on 20 June 2020Thanks so much for the amazing boots, I LOVE them! The first pair I got in another style didn’t quite fit, it was seamless and quick to send them back and I was refunded quickly. Thanks so much for my new boots, they have worn in quickly and fit so well!
Best boots ever.By: Emerald on 21 February 2020I love these boots, this is my third pair. Once broken in they are soooo comfortable, but they are not uncomfortable straight out of the box either. I wear them everyday, all day and they last for years. I am very tough on shoes but these last and last. A worthwhile investment for me. No doubt I'll be back again in a few years time when I need a new pair.
Best purchase ever!!!!By: Candy Gillespie on 28 November 2019Absolutely love my new pair of boots, they are the first pair I’ve owned and I love them so much!!