Rugged vintage styling meets delicate feminine detailing in these stunning Dan Post Vintage Bluebird Western fashion boots.
These beautiful boots are an all-time best-seller for good reason – the sanded chocolate leather is a rugged counterpoint to the eye-catching turquoise underlay, and a pop of red on the shaft provides a distinctive contrast. The elegant snip toe will beautifully compliment almost any outfit and the medium cowboy heel adds practical elevation. Leather lining ensures a comfortable fit, and the double-stitched welt and leather outsole are made to last. The custom-designed Ultimate Flex insole make these comfy boots ideal for extended wear.
We offer a range of flexible payment options including Afterpay and ZippaySupplied in ladies medium (M) width
- Vintage styling
- Sanded chocolate leather
- Vintage bluebird underlay
- 11" height Leather lined
- Double stitched welt
- Snip toe
- Medium cowboy heel
- Ultimate flex insole
- Leather outsole
Most of our footwear is made to USA or European sizing.
USA sizes for Ladies are the same as Australian.
USA sizes for Men are about half a size smaller than Australian;
if you normally wear an Australian men’s 8½ then your USA size will most likely be 9.
Your best guide is your normal Australian shoe size and look in a good pair of dress shoes.
If you are still not sure then a local shoe shop will always be able to size your feet for you.
Please refer to the Size Guide for more information.
As a last resort, if you are still unsure of your size, then please do the following:
- Put a blank piece of paper on an uncarpeted floor with the short edge against the wall
- Stand bare foot on the paper with your heel touching the wall
- Have someone else make a pencil mark on the paper at the end of your longest toe
- Measure the distance in centimetres between the pencil mark and the edge of the paper that was touching the wall
- Refer to the Size Chart tab to find the size corresponding to the length of your foot
This has to be done very accurately as there are such small differences between sizes.
The Size Chart has been prepared with the best available information but does not guarantee fit
The letters represent width.
For ladies, we stock B, C, M, W
B and M represent a medium or more narrow width
C and W represent a wider width
For men, we carry D, EE, EEE, EW, W
D represents a more narrow fit
EE, EW and W stand for a wider fit
Occasionally we stock EEE, which is very wide
Just about all our men's footwear is supplied in one of the wider sizes
Please be careful to choose the size you think is right for you.
When trying them on for the first time, do it on a carpet so as not to damage the sole.
It sometimes helps to put a plastic bag over your foot to more easily slide into a new pair of boots.
If they feel comfortable but firm on the foot then that should be OK as the upper will relax.
In case the boots feel uncomfortably tight across the top of your foot, there are products available to help leather stretch.
Don’t worry if there is slippage at the heel as that is normal in a new pair of boots.
As you wear them in and the boots relax to the shape and movement of your feet, that slippage goes away
If the boots feel too wide, then you can look at getting an insole from a good boot repairer or shoe shop.
However, if your toes are touching the end of the shoe or there is too much gap at the heel then you probably need to get a different size. In that case, you will find a returns form with your new boots explaining how to return them for exchange. We will happily send you another pair of a different size of your choosing, as long as the product you return is in the same good condition as you received them, in the original packaging and all inside a large outer envelope for protection.
- Western Boot Barn is 100% online.
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Sydney, Australia.
- We do not have a place where boots can be tried on before buying.
- You will find good information about sizing through this website.
- We do have a simple Returns Policy, in case boots need to be sent back for any reason.
We recommend Collonil shoe care products, which we stock to match the boots we sell and offered as you go to checkout.
Please look to buy a boot jack to help better take your boots off and save from having to push down on the heel of the boot with your other foot.
If your boots get wet then it is important to not put them in front of a heat source to dry as this will damage the leather.
Buy boots fit for purpose. So, just as you wouldn't drive your Ferrari across a ploughed field, your full leather dress boots should not be used for working in the garden.
Well cared for boots will last for years, providing excellent long term value.
Orders placed before midday Sydney time are shipped on the same business day, otherwise the following business day.
- We ship with Australia Post eParcel service and International Express.
- Our prices include delivery within Australia and New Zealand.
- Customers in other overseas countries pay a shipping charge which does not cover local duties, fees and taxes charged by country of destination.
- We do not ship any exotic boots to countries outside Australia.
- You will be notified when your order has been dispatched from Sydney.
All orders are sent with a returns form which explains what to do in case you need to send boots back for exchange or full refund.
- The boots have to be in the same condition as you received them and properly packed in their original packaging with tags attached.
- You fill out the returns form, pack it with the boots and mail them to the address given on the form.
- You are responsible for the cost of postage back to us.
- We will send an exchange to you free of charge if you are in Australia or New Zealand; postage charges apply to customers in other countries.
The Size Chart has been prepared with the best available information but does not guarantee fit.
Not just bootsBy: Colette on 6 April 2021These are not just boots - they are a work of art. Comfortable and sassy. A joy to wear and gaze upon.
Fabulous, Vintage Bluebird boots.3 June 2020I ordered Vintage Bluebird boots yesterday and to my surprise they were delivered within 24 hours Greats service. I tried them on they fit like a glove, so comfortable and with an arch support also. I was concerned about the width of the opening of the boots as my calf's are a little large. They fit perfect, a little snug with pants tucked in but being leather they will loosen in time. Last words "BEAUTIFUL" Boots. Thank you Dan Post. and Western Boot Barn for supplying them.
Beautiful boots AND superb serviceBy: Vesna on 2 November 2019I received my vintage bluebird boots and they were DIVINE, although I sized it up too big but that didn’t matter. I emailed Sean on a Saturday morning and he got back to me within an HOUR! Unheard of in customer service. He sorted my resize out and let me know when to expect the next shipment. I love the product, but I respect the service even more.
Dan Post Vintage BluebirdBy: Eirini Georgiou on 23 September 2019Excellent service, very good quality and fast delivery! Thank you so much!
Womens Dan Post Vintage Bluebird DP3544By: Samantha Taylor on 15 July 2019I am very happy with these boots. I absolutely love them!! A very easy transaction and I am already looking at my next pair. I wear these boots to line dancing every week and receive many compliments. One very happy customer!!