How do I know what size to order?
Most of our footwear is not made to Australian sizing but to American and some to European.
American sizes for Ladies are the same as Australian.
American sizes for Men are about half a size smaller than Australian; so if you normally wear an Australian men’s 8½ then your American size will most likely be 9.
Please refer to the Size Chart tab for more information.
If you are unsure of your size, then please do the following:
- Put a blank piece of paper on an uncarpeted floor with the short edge against the wall
- Stand bare foot on the paper with your heel touching the wall
- Have someone else make a pencil mark on the paper at the end of your longest toe
- Measure the distance in centimetres between the pencil mark and the edge of the paper that was touching the wall
- Refer to the Size Chart tab to find the size corresponding to the length of your foot
The Size Chart has been prepared with the best available information but does not guarantee fit