Signature details come together for a striking boot with a unique look in the 12" Rosella boot in Brown from the Stampede Collection.
Gorgeous stitching creates a tonal effect, while delicate broguing details at the base of the shaft add timeless flair. Inside, the J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® with removable orthotic insert provides comfort. The medium round toe, rubber outsole, and long base riding heel make this an ideal choice for ranch life and nightlife.
We offer a range of flexible payment options including Afterpay and ZippayMade in Wide (C) width
- 12" Desert Brown Leather
- Cushion insole
- J6 Medium Round Toe
- One Piece Molded Heel & Outsole
- Single stitched mahogany welt
- J-flex comfort system
Most of our footwear is made to USA or European sizing.
USA sizes for Ladies are the same as Australian.
USA sizes for Men are about half a size smaller than Australian;
if you normally wear an Australian men’s 8½ then your USA size will most likely be 9.
Your best guide is your normal Australian shoe size and look in a good pair of dress shoes.
If you are still not sure then a local shoe shop will always be able to size your feet for you.
Please refer to the Size Guide for more information.
As a last resort, if you are still unsure of your size, then please do the following:
- Put a blank piece of paper on an uncarpeted floor with the short edge against the wall
- Stand bare foot on the paper with your heel touching the wall
- Have someone else make a pencil mark on the paper at the end of your longest toe
- Measure the distance in centimetres between the pencil mark and the edge of the paper that was touching the wall
- Refer to the Size Chart tab to find the size corresponding to the length of your foot
This has to be done very accurately as there are such small differences between sizes.
The Size Chart has been prepared with the best available information but does not guarantee fit
The letters represent width.
For ladies, we stock B, C, M, W
B and M represent a medium or more narrow width
C and W represent a wider width
For men, we carry D, EE, EEE, EW, W
D represents a more narrow fit
EE, EW and W stand for a wider fit
Occasionally we stock EEE, which is very wide
Just about all our men's footwear is supplied in one of the wider sizes
Please be careful to choose the size you think is right for you.
When trying them on for the first time, do it on a carpet so as not to damage the sole.
It sometimes helps to put a plastic bag over your foot to more easily slide into a new pair of boots.
If they feel comfortable but firm on the foot then that should be OK as the upper will relax.
In case the boots feel uncomfortably tight across the top of your foot, there are products available to help leather stretch.
Don’t worry if there is slippage at the heel as that is normal in a new pair of boots.
As you wear them in and the boots relax to the shape and movement of your feet, that slippage goes away
If the boots feel too wide, then you can look at getting an insole from a good boot repairer or shoe shop.
However, if your toes are touching the end of the shoe or there is too much gap at the heel then you probably need to get a different size. In that case, you will find a returns form with your new boots explaining how to return them for exchange. We will happily send you another pair of a different size of your choosing, as long as the product you return is in the same good condition as you received them, in the original packaging and all inside a large outer envelope for protection.
- Western Boot Barn is 100% online.
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Sydney, Australia.
- We do not have a place where boots can be tried on before buying.
- You will find good information about sizing through this website.
- We do have a simple Returns Policy, in case boots need to be sent back for any reason.
We recommend Collonil shoe care products, which we stock to match the boots we sell and offered as you go to checkout.
Please look to buy a boot jack to help better take your boots off and save from having to push down on the heel of the boot with your other foot.
If your boots get wet then it is important to not put them in front of a heat source to dry as this will damage the leather.
Buy boots fit for purpose. So, just as you wouldn't drive your Ferrari across a ploughed field, your full leather dress boots should not be used for working in the garden.
Well cared for boots will last for years, providing excellent long term value.
Orders placed before midday Sydney time are shipped on the same business day, otherwise the following business day.
- We ship with Australia Post eParcel service and International Express.
- Our prices include delivery within Australia and New Zealand.
- Customers in other overseas countries pay a shipping charge which does not cover local duties, fees and taxes charged by country of destination.
- We do not ship any exotic boots to countries outside Australia.
- You will be notified when your order has been dispatched from Sydney.
All orders are sent with a returns form which explains what to do in case you need to send boots back for exchange or full refund.
- The boots have to be in the same condition as you received them and properly packed in their original packaging with tags attached.
- You fill out the returns form, pack it with the boots and mail them to the address given on the form.
- You are responsible for the cost of postage back to us.
- We will send an exchange to you free of charge if you are in Australia or New Zealand; postage charges apply to customers in other countries.
The Size Chart has been prepared with the best available information but does not guarantee fit.
Incredibly tight20 December 2020I’ve owned these boots for over a year now and have decided to buy a pair of Ariat’s instead. I would recommend buying a size larger than what you normally wear as these are unbearably tight, when I first got them I couldn’t even get my foot into them, I should have returned them then and there. Since then I’ve tried various methods over the year to stretch them, they’ve given a little bit but not enough to be comfortable so I only wear them on occasion and then put them away for months. On top of that, for the price of them they’re made in China, you can see glue near the heal, they have a fabric inside which I feel contributes to their lack of wanting to truly stretch and the quality of them feels greatly inferior to other brands for the same cost. They don’t look or feel like they would actually stand up to long days in the paddock, maybe they’d be good for people who want a pair of cowboy boots purely for fashion and if you have an incredibly narrow foot. It’s quite a shame because I chose Justin boots based on reviews I’d seen and thought I’d done my research but I don’t feel the quality of these boots at all Reflect the price tag.
Western Boot BarnResponse
Thank you for your comments. Yes, if the boots did not feel right when you first got them then it would have been best to return them for exchange or full refund. All boot styles have different shapes and do not always suit all feet. As you have decided to persevere with them but find them uncomfortably tight in the width please try this trick - make a solution of 60% methylated spirit with 40% water and spray that onto the tight leather while the boots are on your feet then let them dry while keeping them on; this will help the leather relax. If still tight after drying, then do it again, though once is usually enough. This works for width not length. Otherwise, boot repairers usually have equipment to stretch boots in the width. As for country of manufacture, the large majority of American boot brands started to shift their manufacturing offshore to China in the late 1990's. Generally speaking, their standards of quality remain very good despite not being made in USA. As things stand, those brands are now beginning to bring back more production to USA and Mexico. You will find some of our Justin boots are made in USA. I hope this helps.